THE CAPE CODDER WATER PARK
The Cape Codder Water Park will remain temporarily closed
The only one of its kind on Cape Cod, the Cape Codder Resort & Spa’s 30,000 square foot indoor/outdoor Water Park is truly a fun-filled, action-packed experience featuring:
- 2 - 160-foot “Stars and Stripes” high-speed water slides*
- 2 - 50 and 80-foot water slides winding through a replica of a pirate ship*
- 300 foot “stormy” river with waterfalls, rapids and spouting humpback whale
- “Pirate Bay” kiddie spray pool with dumping bucket, water cannons and small water slides
- 84’ x 143’ retractable roof
- Wave pool with two foot waves, water fountains and water umbrella
- 24 person whirlpool
- Swim Safer with high-intensity ultra-violet water purification system
- Changing rooms
- Locker rentals - $7 per day
- Towel rentals - $5 per towel (free for hotel guests)
- Amazing birthday party space on the second floor terrace overlooking the Water Park
- Gazebo Cafe serving appetizers, sandwiches, salads, pizza, beverages, and Full Bar fitness center
*Children MUST be 48 inches to ride the four water park slides
Regarding pool safety, the CDC just stated: “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.” We take every precaution to keep our water park and pools clean. All chlorine levels of our indoor and outdoor pools are tested every minute by our computerized automatic feed system and tested manually every hour by a supervisor. Our UV light (high intensity ultraviolet light) technology ensures that our pool water is treated for all common organisms present in pool systems and destroys over 60 waterborne pathogens, including algae, bacteria and is proven effective in killing all viruses. Ultra-violet is considered the best available technology for swimming pool disinfection. Our state-of-the-art air filtration system continuously introduces a large amount of fresh air to circulate throughout our water park. Now we have greatly increased the amount of fresh air circulated. Our retractable roof provides the entry of additional fresh air.
Water Park Hours:*
- Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 7pm
- Friday & Saturday: 10am - 10pm
* subject to change without notice.
Water park is included when reservations are booked directly with the hotel. Water park is not included when booked through a third party or as part of a negotiated reduced rate in lieu of admission. Hours subject to change without notice.