The chill in the air is here and we all know what that means. Less and less time for the kids to run around and get all of that excess energy out. We have some fantastic ideas that will help get rid of that energy while creating lasting memories at the same time.
As we're sure you already know, Cape Codder Resort & Spa is the place on the Cape to go make memories with your loved ones. No matter the season, we give you plenty of ways to celebrate year round. This fall and winter, we want to make sure you know that there's so much to do either at our resort or in our community.
Our Water Park
The indoor water park at Cape Codder Resort & Spa is 30,000 square feet of splishy-splashy fun! Your family will enjoy our retractable roof in every season. Even in the winter, you'll get to have the sun beating down on you. We let the outside in, so you can get that important vitamin D! We have so much more to offer with our indoor water park and wave pool. Check out all of these benefits below.
- 2 - 160-foot “Stars and Stripes” high-speed water slides* (height requirements apply)
- 2 - 50 and 80-foot water slides winding through a replica of a pirate ship*
- 300 foot “stormy” river with waterfalls, rapids and spouting humpback whale
- “Pirate Bay” kiddie spray pool with dumping bucket, water cannons and small water slides
- 84’ x 143’ retractable roof
- Wave pool with two foot waves, water fountains and water umbrella
- 24 person whirlpool
- High-intensity ultra-violet water purification system
- Changing rooms
- Locker rentals - $7 per day
- Towel rentals - $5 per towel (free for hotel guests)
- Amazing birthday party space on the second floor terrace overlooking the Water Park
- Gazebo Cafe serving appetizers, sandwiches, salads, pizza, beverages, and Full Bar fitness center
Themed Events at Cape Codder Resort & Spa
We love this time of year at Cape Codder Resort & Spa. The business of the summer has slowed a little and that gives us time to put together some amazing events for your family. Halloween is only a couple of short weeks away and with that, we have an event that will have your kids dancing the night away and enjoying all sorts of activities. Our Haunted Hotel Package includes so many activities - it's all treats - no tricks! From spooky ballooning to Halloween movies to a Halloween dance party, we've got the kiddos covered. Don't worry moms and dads. We've got some special treats up our sleeves for you too.
Next month (November), we have another fun weekend planned for you and the kids! What kid doesn't love dressing up like a pirate or a princess? Well, here's there chance when you join us for Pirate & Princess Weekend. Pirates and princesses will receive goody bags. They'll make pirate and princess themed crafts, watch pirate and princess themed movies, a property-wide scavenger hunt and a ball fit for... well... pirates and princesses! There are way too many activities to list for this event, but you can check them out here!
Other Events on Cape Cod
If you're looking to escape the Cape Codder Resort to take in a little Cape Cod beauty, we highly recommend you visit capecodonline.com. Want to take in a scenic fall walk? They've got you covered. Take some time to check out the Cape Cod Fun Show to learn about the area's spookiest cemeteries!
Take it from the subject matter experts (that's us). There is plenty to do on Cape Cod during the fall and winter months! We hope you'll take some time to come see for yourself!