Enchanted Village Package
Welcome in the holiday season and celebrate with us at the Cape Codder!
We're putting the warmth and sparkle back into the holidays with our Cape Cod Enchanted Village. Guests staying at the resort, as well as the Cape Cod Community, are treated to a magnificent display of lights, animation plus a special opportunity to help others!
- Santa and Cape Cod Surftones Carolers: 5 - 8 pm; Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays; November 30 - December 23
- Light Display: November 30 - New Year's Day
- Holiday Concerts: Starting at 6pm; complimentary, the public is invited to share in the spirit
- Saturday, December 1: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Friday, December 7: Cape Cod Surftones Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 8: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 15: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Saturday, December 22: Regency Brass Ensemble Holiday Concert
- Holiday Crafts: Saturdays, December 1, 8, 15 & 22, 5pm - 9pm; after visiting with Santa, children are invited to do a holiday craft with our fun staff. Cookies and cocoa will be available to purchase.
Enchanted Village Overnight Package:
King bedded rooms starting at $139 weekdays
($229 Friday and Saturday nights)
- 1 night in a deluxe room and
- $100 in dining, lodging and shopping certificates to other Catania Hospitality Group venues.
The dazzling glow of thousands of lights sets the mood for this nostalgic display. Topiary animals will greet you as you make your way past rows of miniature Christmas Trees and Santa's Reindeer to a Santa's Village reminiscent of an old fashioned Enchanted Village. The Cape Cod Surftones will be strolling around the property, singing carols and spreading holiday spirit through song. And, back by popular demand, Santa will be taking some time out of his busy schedule to visit us at the Cape Codder! Children are welcome to sit on his lap to tell him their holiday wishes. Hot apple cider, hot chocolate and cookies (available for purchase in the Hearth 'n Kettle) may be enjoyed by the glow of the Cape Codder's fire pit, while children roast marshmallows and sing along with the carolers (weather permitting).
Guests to the Enchanted Village are encouraged to bring NEW, unwrapped gifts or Gift Cards to place under a Giving Tree. All donations will be given to Independence House in Hyannis.