Summer Travel Update
To our valued guests, staff, their families and our vendors:
As a family owned business, the safety of our guests and employees is always of paramount importance to us. We know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is a concern at this time, and we want to reassure you that Catania Hospitality Group (CHG) is continuing to take precautionary measures.
We have implemented several new procedures to help maintain the health and safety of our guests and staff. Please review them below so you know what to expect.
- Please do not travel to the resort if anyone in your party is feeling ill or has been in contact with anyone who has been ill. Please consult CDC.org for self-assessment guides.
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks while inside the property.
- We take every precaution to keep our pools clean. All chlorine levels of our pools are tested every minute by our computerized automatic feed system and tested manually multiple times a by a supervisor. Our UV light (high intensity ultraviolet light) technology ensures that our pool water is treated for all common organisms present in pool systems and destroys over 60 waterborne pathogens, including algae, bacteria and is proven effective in killing all viruses. Ultra-violet is considered the best available technology for swimming pool disinfection.
- Our state-of-the-art air filtration system continuously introduces a large amount of fresh air to circulate throughout our Water Park & Indoor Theme Pools. Our retractable roof provides the entry of additional fresh air.
- We have implemented a new iWave air purifying filtration system for added safety in our dining rooms, function rooms and public areas that removes 99.4% of pathogens, viruses, allergens, particles and odors from the air, creating a healthy environment so you can enjoy your safe visit with us!
FAQ and Hours of Operation
- The Hearth ‘n Kettle is open for indoor dining daily 7am to 10pm
- The Grand Cru Restaurant is open Fridays & Saturdays indoor dining from 5pm to 10pm
- Outdoor Dining on The Deck is available weekends in June, and 7 days a week in July & August
- The Beach Plum Spa is open for hair, nails, facials and massage. Please call (508) 534-5501 for appointments and hours of operation.
Water Park & Pool-Specific Hours & Policies
- Indoor/Outdoor Water Park hours:
- Sundays: 9am to 8pm
- Monday-Thursday: 10am to 8pm
- Fridays: 10am to 9pm
- Saturdays: 9am to 9pm
- Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool Hours
- Sunday: 9am-6pm (first hour adult swim)
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-6pm (no adult swim)
- Friday: 10am-9pm (last hour adult swim)
- Saturday: 9am-9pm (first and last hour adult swim)
- Our Rainbow Falls Heated Outdoor Pool, Water Park, lazy river and kiddie spray pool are open.
- Our pools are for registered resort guests only. Currently, we are unable to accommodate day passes or friends of resort guests.
- Pool access will be from check-in until check-out (11am) until we are able to increase our capacities. Please check with the Front Desk on the day of departure to see if capacity levels can allow a courtesy later swim time.
- Lockers are available to rent, changing rooms, bathrooms and showers are open.
- All outdoor pools are subject to closure due to inclement weather.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we adjust to the many changes taking place. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort as our guest.
- The Cape Codder Resort & Spa Staff