Beach and Garden Ceremony Packages
Beach Wedding Ceremony
If you are dreaming of your feet in the sand to say your "I Do’s", we are delighted to coordinate your Cape Cod Beach Ceremony.
Cape Cod is known for romance and beautiful beaches, and the Town of Barnstable has a number of lovely beaches ideal for wedding ceremonies, including Veteran’s, Keyes Memorial/Sea Street and Kalmus Beaches. Let us make your Cape Cod beach wedding a reality!
Let us do the work for you!
Book a Beach Ceremony Package with your Wedding Reception at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa, and we will:
- Coordinate the permitting for your ceremony
- Arrange a rehearsal ceremony a day or two before
- Arrange round-trip transportation on wedding day for your guests between the Cape Codder Resort and your ceremony
(based on one vehicle / larger group size may require 2nd vehicle)
- Provide a weather back-up location for your ceremony at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Price based on transportation via School Bus shuttle (seats 45) $1,200
Price based on transportation via Trolley* shuttle (seats 30) $1,900
*Trolley only available from mid-June to Labor Day
Please note: The Town of Barnstable has strict rules regarding the use of town beaches, please consult
with your catering sales manager on restrictions and permitting requirements.
Garden Wedding Ceremony
The Garden Terrace at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa offers a cozy spot to share your vows, with a backdrop of roses, hydrangeas and other colorful blooms in season.
It’s all here for you!
- Seating for up to 200 guests
- Coordinator to facilitate the ceremony
- Weather back-up location
- Ceremony rehearsal prior to